Fongo is the only calling + texting app that is truly Unlimited.
Save hundreds of dollars per year.
This is the evolution of Dell Voice.
WHAT YOU GET WITH FONGO
• Your own local Canadian phone number – choose a number that you like!
• Unlimited calling across Canada's 10 provinces and to any Fongo number anywhere in the world
• Unlimited global incoming calls and incoming SMS text messages
• Unlimited Fongo-to-Fongo texting, including group and picture messaging anywhere in the world
• Travelling outside of Canada? Call back to Canada using Fongo to avoid expensive long-distance roaming fees
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED
• Visual Voicemail
• Call Display
• Call Waiting
• Call Forwarding
• Conference Calling
• Call Transfer
• Receive Faxes
• Sync with your existing contacts and Facebook friends
• English, French and Chinese language support
TOP INT’L CALLING RATES PER MINUTE
• 2 Cents: United States, China, United Kingdom, Hong Kong
• 3 Cents: France, Poland, Romania, Germany, Portugal
• For more calling rates, visit our website at Fongo.com
• Fongo does not require any purchase to use our service.
• Use Fongo outside of Canada with an internet connection!
• If you're travelling abroad, avoid expensive long-distance and data roaming charges by connecting to WiFi before using Fongo to call or message. Once you're connected to WiFi, call to anywhere in Canada's 10 provinces, or call and message other Fongo users, for free. From anywhere in the world.
FONGO INTERNET USAGE
When you're connected on a call, Fongo uses 0.5 MB per minute, so a 500 MB data plan will get you 1000 minutes of talk time. If you're calling on WiFi, you can call nearly for as long as you'd like. When you're not on a call, Fongo uses a minimal amount of data to listen for incoming calls.
• Supported devices: Supports Android (KitKat OS 4.4 and higher), Chrome OS
• Supported Wear OS devices: Wear OS 2.0 or higher
• To use Fongo, you must have an active internet connection (cellular data, WiFi, or wired) and you must create a Fongo account. If your data signal strength is weak or your connection speed is slow, this app may not function properly.
• Ensure that your WiFi network or Cellular Carrier supports Voice Over IP traffic.
• If you disable notifications, you will not receive incoming calls.
• Questions or need help configuring your device? Tap Support on the Account screen.
• Have an idea how to improve Fongo? Tap Feedback on the Account screen.
• Using Fongo as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services. We recommend using the built-in phone calling app on your phone for 911 calls on Canadian mobile devices (no SIM plan required).
Terms and limitations can be found at www.fongo.com/legal/911/.