iHerb is a United States-based retailer that sells more than 30,000 natural products across 1,200 popular brands. Since 1996, iHerb has been the global leader in health and wellness, with products that range from vitamins and supplements to grocery, beauty, and self-care. The iHerb App is your one-stop shop for all of your daily essentials to live well and stay healthy.
SHOP ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With shipping to over 185 countries, iHerb offers 34 localized payment options in 74 currencies, more than 40 shipping carriers, and 24/7 virtual customer support chat.
FAST, AFFORDABLE SHIPPING AND EASY RETURNS
Orders ship fast and at low rates, with free shipping to 50+ countries. If you are unsatisfied, submit your request within 60 days of purchase for hassle-free returns.
Save 10%-50% off on well-known brands each week and get competitive prices compared to other retailers. Opt in to receive push notifications to receive exclusive app-only offers!
PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST
All orders are shipped by iHerb from our climate-controlled fulfillment centers to guarantee product quality.
SHOP BY CATEGORY
Shop by Supplements, Sports Nutrition, Bath, Beauty, Grocery, Baby, and Pets.
• Supplements: Add popular vitamins and natural products to your daily routine.
• Sports Nutrition: Find protein powder, BCAAs, and more for fitness, workout, and health
• Bath: Pamper yourself with body and hair care, aromatherapy, and more.
• Grocery: Stock your pantry with healthy favorites.
• Baby: Everything you need for a happy and healthy little one.
• Pets: Must-have items for your furry friends — from treats to grooming supplies.
Share iHerb with others and offer them great discounts while getting rewarded.
FIND AUTHENTIC REVIEWS
Explore thousands of reviews on popular products. We allow reviews only from customers who have ordered the specific product from iHerb — so you can make smarter buying choices.
SHOP IN 14 LANGUAGES
Enjoy the app in your language (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Thai, and Indonesian).