Created with Material Design at its core, Talon for Twitter includes stunning layouts, eye catching animations, and that buttery smoothness you should expect from the latest and greatest apps. On top of that, Talon takes the ads out of Twitter so that you can focus on the content!
Talon gives you everything you could ever need to experience Twitter. Oh, and did I mention: it is the highest rated Twitter app on the Play Store! Here's what makes it so special:
• Materialized theme engine for fine-grained color control.
• Completely custom swipe-able pages for the main screen. Want a list or saved search for easy access? No problem! Don't use direct messages? Go ahead and take them out. Choose what you want to see and where you want to see it.
• Night Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode.
• Compact Timeline Layout option to get the most out of your screen space.
• Follow threads and view replies to any tweet!
• Have favorite users? See only their tweets or have options to get notified whenever they post a new tweet!
• Powerful mute options for users, retweets, hashtags, Twitter clients, and expressions.
• Support for 2 accounts.
• Easily see who has quoted, liked, or retweeted any tweet!
• Use our awesome readability-style browser for the best web experience of any app.
• Play Twitter videos and GIFs without leaving your timeline!
• Search for the perfect GIF from Giphy.
• Crop, rotate, and zoom to get the perfect photo before you post it!
• Native YouTube, Twitter GIF, and Twitter video playback.
Powerfully Quick and Integrated
• Advanced – and unique – tweet filtering on profiles, so you can choose what type of tweets you want to see, from that user!
• Android Wear app to view, like, retweet, and reply to new tweets on your timeline, without having to take out your phone.
• Widgets to view the home timeline, mentions, and unread counts.
All this, plus so much more. This is Twitter and Material Design like you've never seen. Bold and beautiful. All material, all speed.
Try it today! I am sure you will never go back.
Have questions? Check out Talon's help documents: http://klinkerapps.com/talon-overview/help
Then, check out Talon's webpage: http://klinkerapps.com/talon-overview
If you are a developer, despite being a paid app, Talon is open-source. Check it out: https://github.com/klinker-apps/talon-for-twitter-android
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns – I am @lukeklinker on Twitter, and love to hear from my users!